Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Annoyed and Frustrated

I'm having a really bad day. I wish I could go back to how I felt yesterday. Yeah, it's hard for anyone to be continually happy all the time, but feeling the way I do now is not something everyone feels quite as constantly as I do.

I'm tired of feeling let down. Someone says they will be somewhere or do something and they rarely follow through. Yes, I can understand that distance is an issue, so you can't be right here with me and yes, I know things come up. But seriously....All the time.

And you say you aren't involved at a certain place anymore....Yet I still see you doing things there. What would be the big deal if you had me there too? I feel like you are hiding something from me. Or maybe it's that you are hiding me from someone else. I could be wrong, but that's just the way it seems. I hope it's nothing. Hope I am just being stupid and worried like I usually am.

I have a horrible time trusting people and I've put my trust in you, but lately things don't seem right. I don't know what to think or feel anymore. Here I am ready to break free and you aren't there to catch me it seems. I can't trust someone who may not be there to catch me when I fall.

Please reassure me.....

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I'm reassured for the time being, but for how long this time?

    ReplyDelete