Thursday, May 6, 2010

At A Stand Still

Okay....Feeling a bit frustrated. I am lacking inspiration to do much of anything at the moment. I really want to draw and write more poetry, but the pictures and words just aren't there. I need something. I just don't know what it is that I am lacking. I actually woke up really happy this morning, despite my feeling really tired. You would think that mood would bring forth something, but it didn't.

I've been back and forth through several different emotions over the past few weeks and ready for it to be over. I don't know what it is that is bothering me exactly.

I will be getting away for a few days next week and I am hoping that I will come back refreshed and renewed and have the drive to produce something. You would think that just being completely in-love with the sweetest, most caring man that makes me feel like I am the only woman in the world would somehow give me inspiration, but it hasn't.

I just feel like I am at a stand still in everything and waiting for someone else to make the next move. But I know it's not that easy. I have to do some things for myself.

2 comments:

  1. hang in there, friend. life is full of these moments where we feel deflated and uninspired. but as along as you push past these pitfalls, you'll find yourself and the momentum you need to persevere.

    it's there! i promise!

    i wishing you the best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tahereh. I actually wrote a poem and have started on another. And I have a drawing, all-be-it at a stand still at the moment, but it's a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete