Monday, June 28, 2010

Prayers and Praise....And more Prayers?

Ok....Since the week ended I found out that I no longer need to worry. There was a possibility that I might have been pregnant. So of course, I wasn't prepared and I didn't think it was what I needed at this time.

On other news, I sang a song at church yesterday and it was one I'd been wanting to sing for a long time, but I wasn't sure if I could get the key right. I know, I know....It shouldn't matter as long as I am singing for the Lord. Which is very true, but if I'm not going to give it my best, then why am I doing it? I believe that God deserves our best. Yes, it is good when we are at least trying, but God gave us His best after all, so why can't we do the same in return? So, needless to say, I sang my best and despite almost crying a couple times and losing my breath at one point, I believe I gave it my best and the glory goes to God.PRAISE GOD!!!

So, back to the first topic....Baby? Well, when I found out I wasn't pregnant, I was disappointed. I'm thinking, "Wasn't this what I wanted?" And of course, Tanner knew about the possibility, so now we have baby on the brain and it doesn't help that everywhere we go we see newborns. lol So yeah, pray for us. We are thinking of trying, but I still want to be prepared. Our house will be even smaller with a new baby in it. I want there to be room and space for everything first.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how that bug just crawls in there so easily.
    I've thought about it, and it doesn't help that we just FINALLY got room, and now if we have another baby, we'll be roomless again! Lol
    It also doens't help when the silly older women at church are longing for new life in the place, and they nudge your elbow, or something a lot less conspicous like say it out loud that you need to HAVE A GIRL!!!!
    (ahem-sorry...got a little carried away...lol)
    We'll definately be praying for you guys.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know exactly what you mean about the space, and this bug has been crawling all over us for a while now. But my body can't wait forever and I'd much rather have a baby now, than to wait and have more physical issues with a pregnancy.

    lol Those ladies can be a hand full when it comes to throwing those hints around. Plus, I know I have asked you a couple times when you were going to try for a girl. Hehe

    But thank you so much for the prayers. We'll need them. ^.^ Not so much for the getting pregnant part. I think we have that down to a science...Haha. Love you Kelly ^.^

    ReplyDelete