Thursday, June 24, 2010

Scared and Anxious

So yeah...What am I doing up at 1:37 AM you may ask. I'm not actually sure myself. Been worrying about a lot of stuff lately and one thing in particular. Wish I could divulge some info on the subject, but it's just too personal. Maybe when I know for sure what's going on.

It's just been a hectic life lately. The last thing I need is something else stirring the pot. I know I've been overly stressed, though I'm somewhat relieved now that the Summer is here. Been able to relax a little and find distractions in the activities that go along with all this hot weather.Which by the way, what is up with that? It's been pushing 100 degrees and hardly any rain. Just too damn hot if you ask me. But that's Florida for you. The humidity doesn't help either.

I just wish this week were over and I'd know if my worries are baseless or not. Just pray for me please. Pray that God's will is done in whatever happens. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, at 1:37? You should have called!
    lol
    Will pray, hon.
    luv you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly. Yeah, been staying up late a lot. If I'd have known you were up I would have called you. lol

    ReplyDelete